Web Design & Blogs
MarinEStudios takes your Web project from concept to completion quickly and inexpensively. We have developed small sites of five pages and intensive content sites comprising thousands of hours of development and hundreds of pages. Example: The Maritime Heritage Project.
- Web/Blog design from concept to live on the Internet
- Designing, creating, initial content
- Keyword/tags optimization and seeding within content
- Content Development: Without appropriate and ongoing content development, no one will be able to find you!
- Competition analysis
- Code Validation Check (W3C standards)
- Load Time Speed Check
- Image ALT Tag Optimization
- Analytics, ranking reports
Link building methods include:
- Directory submissions (regional and niche marketing)
- Classifieds posting
- Press Releases (including IContact)
- Social media optimization
We will work with you on:
- Look and mood of your site (colors, design and mapping)
- Web site copy
- Hosting recommendations: We recommend goDaddy because they are available to answer questions 24/7, their prices are reasonable, they have no downtime. Even if you are unsure of what you would like to do with your site, we encourage reserving your preferred name(s) right away. Millions of people are on the Internet and names go quickly.
- We also recommend registering various versions of your Web name, specifically .com if you are operating as a.org as people automatically type in .com, i.e. CaliforniaDreamer.com, CaliforniaDreamer.org
Proven ability to build and optimize web pages to drive traffic for top level rankings on Alexa and Google.
- Proficient in:
• CS 5.5 Photoshop, Acrobat
- Mid-level fluency:
References/Additional info: www.linkedin.com/in/diannelevy
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.~ Mark Twain
- Amazon Animal Orphanage
- Denny Creative
- Feng Shui Artistry
- Four Winds Teambuilding
- Gold Mountain Publishing
- Hewett's Landscaping
- Marin Family Action
- Maritime Heritage Project
- Paul McHugh, Writer
- Priscilla Royal, Author
- Prosper In Pajamas
- Robert Hoffman Art
- Spud Point Crab, Bodega Bay
- Valley of Dragons
- Wisdom To Change
- World Images
D. A. Levy, founder of The Maritime Heritage Project, was invited to join the San Francisco Branch of The Naval Order of the United States, (NOUS), which has a history dating from 1890. Membership in NOUS includes a wide range of individuals, many with highly distinguished career paths associated with various military branches.
Levy was invited because of military history throughout The Maritime Heritage Project. Additionally, family members include several individuals who served in various campaigns, including command of a Civil War Hospital Ship, soldiers in WWII, a marine tank commander in Korea, and Army ground troops in Germany and Vietnam.